All of us have obstacles in our lives. There will always be problems that pop up, but we can overcome them. Let me give you 10 tips for overcoming obstacles in your life:
- Be prepared like a Boy Scout. That means you are always in a state of readiness to take action. Problems will come, so be ready to deal with them.
- Always seek God’s guidance through prayer when an obstacle arises.
- Be aware of your strengths and weaknesses. Some things we can handle and some things we cannot.
- Don’t make excuses. Some obstacles are of our own making.
- Seek and accept help from other people.
- Always confront your problems head on. Someone once asked when was the best time to fix a problem and a wise person answered…the moment you realize you have the problem.
- Be patient…don’t over react.
- Be prepared for opposition. It is a fact…with people there will be problems.
- Remain faithful to God. God is bigger than any obstacle in life.
- Be appreciative of victories God gives you.
This may not be a exhaustive list of tips for handling obstacles in life, but it is a start.